Monday, February 21, 2005

President's Day

Scripture for today:"Do not show partiality in judging; hear both small and great alike. Do not be afraid of any man, for judgement belongs to God" Deuteronomy 1:17


Most children in our area have the day off from school. My husband is off from work this week too. Of course, I still decided to have a half day of school.--Not a good idea! There are just too many distractions when my dh is at home. The schedule gets thrown off and it causes me a little frustration. Why? I'm not sure. Nevertheless, I think I'm going to relax the rest of the week and just enjoy time with the family and work on some family projects. We will pick up where we left off next week.

How do you handle public school holidays? Do you typically follow there schedule?

No comments: