Friday, October 02, 2009

A Special Day




Gigi(5dd) and I had the opportunity to spend a beautiful autumn afternoon at a local park on yesterday. The weather was georgeous and we just soaked up every piece of beauty that this park has to offer. 5 is such a great age. Children of this age are so curious and open to what you impart unto them. I had an opportunity to just enjoy the moments with my little one. The time goes by quickly, and I am enjoying this season of my life with her. I know about time because it just seems like yesterday that I had these same park visits with my now 15dd. Before you know it she will be driving..but that's another story. :-)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

fawad said...

I enjoyed yours post.nice post.
http:/Education Information/superioreducationz.com

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات

شركة فك وتركيب المكيفات بالرياض

نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات

abo-bder said...


نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات

منوعات نور nour said...

كشف تسربات المياه بمكة المكرمة
كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
نقل اثاث بالدمام
شركة عزل بالدمام
كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض رخيص
خدمات منزلية بالرياض

abo-bder said...

شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي